Research on the global market for calf milk replacers: growing demand for ready-to-eat animal feeds driving market growth
NEW YORK, NY, USA, January 9, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — “calf milk replacer market” The CAGR over the forecast period from 2020 to 2030 is expected to be over 5%.
Calf milk replacers are becoming beneficial for the nutrition of calves in animal husbandry due to their nutritional composition necessary for the healthy growth of calves. What’s more, demand for calf feed is also rising unexpectedly as there is growing concern among livestock keepers about the health of pre-weaning calves. In addition, these substitutes are easier and more convenient to feed calves compared to whole milk, which is also a potential growth driver for the calf milk substitute market.
Accurate ratio formulation, improved feeding workflows, and the implementation of staged feeding processes are some of the factors included in precision feeding methods. The shift of consumers towards healthier feeding systems is one of the major factors driving the growth of the calf milk replacer market.
• For example, most breeders in the UK have chosen to use calf milk replacers as an alternative to whole milk based diets to reduce the risk of disease transmission from parent stock.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32027
Key Findings from the Calf Milk Replacement Market Study
• During the forecast period, the global calf milk replacer market is forecast to experience a stable cost of milk-based milk replacers at 5% over the forecast period with an expected growth of 1.7 times. This is because consumers prioritize milk proteins and fats among the ingredients of calf milk replacers.
• Due to low cost and availability, non-drug calf milk substitutes will dominate with a market value share of over 86% in 2020.
• In 2020, the powder materials segment will have the largest market share of 95% with an expected growth in value of 1.6 times. This is due to the long shelf life of dry milk replacer for calves and the convenience of its use.
• East Asia is expected to show the highest additional opportunities globally during the forecast period due to the growth of the dairy industry in various countries in the region.
• The COVID-19 outbreak has created an alarming situation for animal feed manufacturers, but due to stable demand from the animal feed sector, the calf milk replacer market is experiencing minimal impact.
Buy the full report now and get up to 20% off @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32027
“The market for dairy products is growing rapidly, the demand for milk and butter, for drinks enriched with protein, is growing. This is expected to increase demand for calf milk replacers that contain vitamins, highly digestible proteins and essential minerals for optimal calf growth. Population growth and climate change are expected to put pressure on the global food production system. This, in turn, is expected to create opportunities for key players in the calf milk replacer market,” says a PMR analyst.
Global Calf Milk Replacement Market: Competitive Landscape
Major players in the global calf milk replacer market are implementing strategies such as offering value-added products for the health and well-being of calves. Key players such as Cargill and Land O’Lakes, Inc. are strategizing to innovate calf milk replacer offerings.
• For example, Cargill, Incorporated has developed calf milk substitutes with 22.5% protein and 20% dietary fat to support the overall health of calves during the first few critical weeks of life.
In addition, key players in the global calf milk replacer market are focusing their acquisition strategy on increasing their global footprint and market share.
• In 2019, Archer Daniels Midland completed the acquisition of French pet food company Neovia to expand its footprint in the rapidly growing pet food sector.
Report customization request @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/32027
Key Players :
• Archer Daniels Midland
• Cargill, Inc.
• Land O’Lakes, Inc.
• BIOMIN Holding GmbH
• BEWITAL agri GmbH & Co.
• LACTALIS GROUP
• Friesland Campina N.V.
• VanDry Group
• Calva Products, LLC.
• Liprovit B.V.
• CHS Inc.
• Hubbard Feeds Inc.
• Calf Company
• Others (upon request)
Learn more about the calf milk replacer market
In its new report, Persistence Market Research offers an unbiased analysis of the global calf milk replacer market, presenting historical data (2015-2019) and estimated statistics for the period 2020-2030. The study offers compelling information about the calf milk replacer market by type (medicated and non-medicated), source (dairy and non-dairy) and form (powder and liquid) across seven regions.
Read more Current “PMR Exclusive Article” – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/calf-milk-replacer-market-is-expected-to-exhibit-a-significant-value-cagr-of-over-5-over-the-procasted- period 2020-2030-pmr-301154727.html
The Persistence Market Research Food & Beverage team provides all the information and consultative analysis needed to meet the unique business intelligence needs of customers around the world. With a catalog of over 500 reports relating to the latest statistics and analysis in the food and beverage industry, the team is happy to help with any business intelligence research and consulting requirements.
Persistence Market Research Pvt Ltd Atul Singh
write to us here