The aging population and increased awareness of skin care are expected to boost demand in the mango butter market.
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, September 13, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — IndustryARC predicts in its latest report that Mango butter market the size is estimated to reach US$128.9 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% over the 2022-2027 forecast period. It is widely used in the synthesis of cosmetic products such as sunscreens and hair products because it contains fats and antioxidants. The intensification of the geriatric population worldwide and the expansion of skin care awareness are factors that will drive the growth of the mango butter industry in the period 2022-2027. The report offers a complete analysis of the market, its main segments, growth drivers, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
1. Geographically, the North American mango butter market accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2021. In addition, the Asia-Pacific region is poised to dominate the market in the 2022-2027 period.
2. The increase in applications for beauty products is believed to be the main driving force behind the growth of the mango butter market. The rising cost of beauty products due to high post-COVID-19 inflation is said to be dampening market growth.
3. A detailed analysis of the strengths, weaknesses and opportunities of prominent players operating in the market will be presented in the Mango Butter Market report.
Interested in getting more up-to-date information? Click here :
1. The mango butter market, according to the type of application, can be divided into food, cosmetics and cosmetics, pharmaceutical industry. The beauty and cosmetics segment held the largest share in 2021.
2. The mango butter market based on distribution channels can be further segmented into retail outlets and online platforms. The largest share in 2021 belonged to the retail segment. The growth is driven by the proliferation of offline properties in cities as well as in rural areas where the consumer can make such purchases.
3. The mango butter market can be geographically divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America and the rest of the world. North America held the largest share with 34% of the total market in 2021. Growth in this segment is driven by factors such as the general public’s high responsiveness to aesthetics in North American countries.
Competitive environment :
Top 5 Players in the Mango Butter Industry:
1. Australian chemical suppliers
2. Mountain fresh
3. Natural pigments
4. Organic creations
5. Mountain rose herbs
Click the following link to buy the mango butter market report:
Why choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the world’s leading market research and consulting companies. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. If you need a detailed overview of a specific market, you can simply contact the IndustryARC team. Not only can you buy your preferred market report on the website, but you can also get personalized assistance with specific reports.
A. World market for pureed fruit concentrates
B. Fruit and vegetable processing market