Sigma Powertrain is the most advanced electric transmission in the world
LIVONIA, MICHIGAN, USA, September 9, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Sigma Powertrain today announced the creation of a new division, Sigma PERFORMANCE.
“Sigma Powertrain is pleased to introduce SIGMA PERFORMANCE,” said John Kimes, founder and CEO of Sigma Powertrain. – Sigma Powertrain was created for class 1-8 commercial vehicles operating on highway and off-road vehicles. The EMAX power flow is extremely versatile. In our commercial products, we show the EMAX as a twin-motor 4-mode CVT, single-stage motor with a 3-speed ratio, and we show it in both center drive and electronic axle configurations. The same power flow can be reimagined for skateboard architecture in passenger cars in the form of a compact electronic axle.”
Sigma Performance is about transforming our patented EMAX power flow into a supercar in less than 2 seconds with amazing power and extreme system efficiency. The supercar will showcase all of our technology in an uncompromising powertrain.
This is Sigma Performance!!!
SIGMA PERFORMANCE appeals to all OEMs who are looking for a supercar in less than 2 seconds with unparalleled efficiency. Here is a teaser of what Sigma has to offer.
1. Dual-motor E rear axle, which combines a large increase in fixed ratio torque and the efficiency of electron absorption by the variator.
2. 1-motor front E axle with our patented high speed, shortest overrun clutch for 7% more efficiency.
3. 1200 HP the pure performance of a supercar powertrain.
4. Smooth and fast shifting, not only without torque interruption, but also discreetly, giving the feeling of an electric car.
5. No hypoids.
6. Ability to control the torque vector.
7. Sigma Powertrain’s patented Sigma Cycle software that maximizes system efficiency across all work cycles.
8. Fully scalable for all passenger car applications.
About the Sigma powerplant
Sigma Powertrain (SIGMA) develops state-of-the-art electric powertrain technology for commercial trucks. With over 100 years of experience in the automotive industry, Sigma Powertrain’s core team holds over 50 electric powertrain patents.
SIGMA leads the way in developing innovative clutch technology for electric commercial vehicles. This technology reduces switching times, improves NVH and improves efficiency. The MID and EMAX all-electric powertrains provide solutions for class 1-6 and class 6-8 commercial vehicles, respectively, share a common center-drive chassis configuration; the whole transmission is not larger than the traditional transmission. Sigma Powertrain is a full-service electric powertrain company specializing in vehicle integration, application development, manufacturing and technical support. www.SigmaPowertrain.com
Investment inquiries: [email protected]
To place an order – Sales Department: [email protected]
Founder and CEO John Kimes: [email protected]
Sigma Powertrain Inc.
write to us here